Free Nokia Ring Tones Menu
Free Nokia Ring Tones -
in Key Press, Ringtone Composer and RTTL Format for FREE.
We have over a 1000 midi files on this site for you to play with, the bad news is that you cannot import a midi file directly into your mobile phone as a ringtone, the good news is that you can convert a midi file to RTTL or Keypress format and then send the ringtone to your mobile.
To Convert Midi Files into RTTL or key press format, you will need to download Composer for Ring tone Software, select a midi file, convert the file to RTTL or Key Press format.
Here are more detailed instructions (you may wish to print out this page):
Download and Install Software
a. Download SmartSMS
b. When asked where you would like to save the programme, save it to your desktop (In the save as field save as RTTL-Keypress)
c. When the setup window appears click yes.
d. Click Next
e. Select next on the destination directory page.
f. Click next again.
g. Click next again.
h. Click install.
i. Click finish.
j. The software will now launch and you will have an Icon on the desktop for future use.
Download Midi Files
1. Search for a midi file
2. Right click on the file you want.
3. Select [Save Target As] then [Save].
Composer for Ring Tone Software
1. Launch the software, on the second line down at the top on the left you will see a picture of a blue note on a white background, click on this.
2. Search and open the directory where you have saved your midi samples.
3. Double click on the tone that you would like to install.
4. You can now listen to the tone by pressing the green play button on the bottom of the page.
5. Click on [export] at the top of the page to get your ringtone in either RTTL or Key Press format.
To save the ringtone RTTL format:
6. Click on [Export RTTL]
7. Left click the mouse at the start of the RTTL text and Copy, to do this drag the mouse over the text until it is all highlighted, then right mouse click and select copy.
8. You can now either paste this code straight into SmartSms by right clicking the mouse and "paste" into the screen, or you can paste the RTTL into Word/Textpad for future use.
To send the ringtones by SMS please read our SMS Guide
Follow the instructions 1-5
6. Under the export key select the mobile phone type that you use.
7. Then click on [Export keypress sequence]
8. Key in the information in your phones Ringtone composser.
This guide should provide you with all the basic information that is needed to get started, you can also use a wide range of further features on the software to modify and change your content.
RTTTL/Nokring Format (More Information?)
Ringtone Composer Format (More Information?)
Key Press Format (More Information?)
We Hope you enjoy the Midi Guide
To get FREE Set Up instructions and FREE software to get as many FREE Nokia Ring Tones as you would like Click Here.
As well as the ringtones here being Free we have spent a lot of time testing the software so that you can send them from your PC to your Phone!